The HELLO! Hall of Fame awards is India’s most prestigious personality-based awards and honours individuals from various sections of the society. And this year also, HELLO! honoured the best of business and entertainment world.
The award show saw a diverse range of winners, from chairman of RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group to Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan. Ranveer Singh was honoured with Superstar of the Year, Rishi Kapoor with Lifetime Achievement award and Rahul Sharma with Entrepreneur of the Year awards.
“HELLO! is hosting its sixth edition of the HALL OF FAME AWARDS and each year the entrants onto the HALL OF FAME have been another level, and we are the only lifestyle media house honouring such a vast array of personalities from different walks of life. This year the winners are a notch above the rest, and we have honoured the most renowned names from each industry, We hope to continue making this property bigger and better each year,” Ruchika Mehta, Editor HELLO! said in a statement.
The award ceremony took place at the Astor Ballroom, at The St. Regis, Mumbai. April 11. Several Bollywood stars and noted industrialist, including Kumar Mangalam Birla, Isha Ambani, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Rishi & Neetu Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Sidharth Malhotra, Karan Johar, Cyrus Poonwala and Natasha Poonawala.
Here is the list of winners:
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Anil Kapoor – Timeless Icon Award
- Sidharth Malhotra – Haute Stepper Award
- Ranveer Singh – Superstar of the Year Award
- Rishi – Lifetime Achievement Award
- Amitabh Bachchan – Jewel Of Nation Award
- Karan Johar – Creative Maverick Award
- Sonam Kapoor – Critics Award
- Kanika Kapoor – Popular Choice Award
- Sanjiv Goenka- Business Leader of the Year
- Amitabh Kant – Brand Visionary of the Year
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan- Glamour Icon of the Year
- Piyush Goel – Leader of the Year
- Rahul Sharma – Entrepreneur of the Year