Varun Dhawan, who made his acting debut with Karan Johar’s “Student of the Year” (SOTY) in 2012, is celebrating his 29th birthday on April 24 this year. The actor is one of the most loved actors in the film industry.
The actor has showcased his acting skills in many films, including “SOTY,” “Main Tera Hero,” “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania,” “Badlapur,” “ABCD 2” and “Dilwale.” Though he has acted in just a few movies, Varun already has made a huge fan-following with his good looks and acting skills.
He will next be seen in his brother Rohit Dhawan’s “Dishoom” alongside John Abraham and Jacqueline Fernandez. Varun has recently made headlines as he has lent his voice for the dubbed Hindi version of the latest Hollywood instalment of “Captain America.”
The birthday boy has made many fans and they would love to know a few lesser-known facts about their favourite star. Take a look at Varun’s lesser known facts here:
- Varun is a graduate in Business Management from Nottingham Trent University in the United Kingdom. While he was a student in the U.K., he reportedly used to be a leaflet distributor for nightclubs.
- Varun is very close to his brother Rohit, who has established himself as director like his father David Dhawan. Varun’s next movie “Dishoom” is being directed by Rohit.
- Varun’s nickname is Pappu. The handsome hunk was a naughty kid, who was very mischevious and loved to do pranks.
- David Dhawan refused to launch Varun in the industry as he wanted his son to find his bearings. And, then Karan Johar came to the rescue and launched him in “SOTY.” Apparently, the actor played himself in his debut flick – a rich spoilt brat who likes to get everything he wishes for.
- During the shooting of “Badlapur,” Varun changed his entire lifestyle. He stopped partying with friends. His behavior made his mother worried so much that she had to call up Varun’s friends to find out what is wrong.
Check the slideshow to see rare pictures of Varun:
Incoming search terms:
- Jacqueline call Mr Manmadhan